The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Sunday, June 13, 2010

Things are Going Swimmingly...

Since I can't run or play tennis right now - I've decided to hit the swimming pool. I've worked hard to get a bit fitter and I hate the way you lose fitness really quickly but it takes forever to get fit - if you know what I mean.

Only half an hour in the pool and I probably didn't get my heart rate up all that much - somewhere around 130bpm but that's ok. It's a long weekend here in Melbourne so I was able to be civilised about it - didn't hit the water until 10.30am - pity work gets in the way....

No comments:

Post a Comment