The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rhys - ercise

Rhys is our (just turned) four year old Godson who lives in Paris with his parents, Fiona and Jonathan. Rhys has two speeds - full on - full speed and off. We've been playing tennis - he has his own special racquet and has a natural left hand topsin forehand - too easy! We hit a ball along the ground to each other - brilliant. I have plans for the players box at Roland Garros.

I played the social comp on Thursday and we won - I won my singles 6-2 and we won the doubles 6-3. I was certainly hitting better.

And Alicia trained Moira and me into a completely depleted sweaty mess this morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment