The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 11 Results and 16 weeks to go

Finally! Scales are moving in the right direction again. And I realised that it's only 16 weeks or so until we fly out.

Not sure if I've outlined the plan. We first fly into Milan for a couple of days - get over the jet lag, see the Last Supper, spend a day in Venice (Judy's favourite Italian city) and go to the opera at La Scala.

The we catch the train up to Gstaad so that I can join the Roy Emerson tennis week at the Gstaad Palace hotel. Six days of tennis - and about 5 hours of tennis a day at that. The last time we went, I could barely move.

At the end of the tennis week, we're off to Paris to see the gorgeous Rhys and his parents.

And then it's Cologne and the opening ceremony.

I hope I get through at least one round after all this!



Weight: 94.1kg

No comments:

Post a Comment