The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear Tim

I saw Tim the Physio and it would appear that I have pinched the cartilage in my right knee so I've been doing what I've been told and have rested it, taken anti-inflammatories, and iced it and it's still sore! Sorry Tim but I think I'll be coming back to see you on Friday with a sore knee!

But on a brighter note, I've been making a home movie about my assault on the Gay Games. I've got some very simple movie making software and I've been having some fun with it. Can't really write a script for it though cos I don't know how it's going to end.

And now as the weather gets colder, I just want to eat chocolate......

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog Charlotte! I will be tracking your progess recovery - thank God for anti-inflammatories and ice - oh and chocolate! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete