The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Friday, April 30, 2010

No training this weekend

I'm sitting in the Qantas Club lounge in Sydney waiting for our plane to Port Macquarie. From there we drive to Camden Haven and then Judy does a gig with Ami Williamson tonight. So, no training this morning - which is kind of good and kind of scary because I realised that it's only 10 weeks until we leave - and 12 before the Games start...

And I will be having a bit of a break from training next week because I will be attending the AIJA international conference on non-adversarial justice which is being held in Melbourne. I'm giving a paper on Friday - got the worst spot possible in the program - in the last slot of the day on the last day...

No comments:

Post a Comment