The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 4 Results

And at the end of four weeks, I have lost a total of 3 kgs and while I naturally wish it was considerably more, at least it's steady.

Judy's friend Ev played hockey for Australia in 1984. Ev feels that she would like to regain some of her former fitness and that training me would provide her with excellent motivation.So, we've had our first training walk this morning - not too bad, certainly raised a sweat but not too much.

My God, I might actually get fit!

I start back with Victor tomorrow - he's my tennis coach and I know I'll work up a sweat then.



Weight: 97.3 kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment