The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 5 Results

And the first week of intensive training is paying off! I am 1.5 kgs lighter this week than I was last week.

Had a good night at Ace Girls last night - and especially enjoyed playing out a few points - good to get some match like practice.

Today I go to Melbourne Park for a grading session before joining a regular Tuesday night social competition. I'm not quite sure how the comp is run but I'm looking forward to getting some match practice. I know that I need to get some games under my belt.

Tomorrow is my tennis lesson with Victor and on Thursday I think I will collapse (after being "walked" by Ev the Olympian).

There are a couple of comps coming up - one at the Glen Iris Tennis Club over the Labour Day Weekend and then the lawn tennis comp at Shepparton at Easter. All good practice for August.

Hi ho..



Weight: 95.8kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment