The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Monday, July 12, 2010

Flying Out Today!

We had lunch yesterday with Victor and Ev. And Ev has lent me something very special - her Australian Olympian cap that she was given (as were all former Olympians) at the Sydney 2000 Olympics.

We've taken the cats to The Cat Motel - had to do a small detour there today because I had left something behind. Sherlock has settled quite well, Hari was in his cat bed and seemed glad to see me, but Rufus was still hiding in the cat house. Their cat suite has a large run that goes up the wall and gives them lots of room for running like mad things - which I am sure they will do.

I packed my bag today and then re-packed it three more times - kept needing to check that I had the right stuff there..

And now all we have to do is wait to get picked up and taken out to the airport and the adventure starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment