The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Saturday, January 23, 2010

Australian Open Inspiration

Well, still got a sore hip so no major running around but I did wear my brand new Adidas shoes for the first time - just checking you understand....

We are taking the week off work to watch the Australian Open - I love living in Melbourne.

And now I'm thinking that I really better get serious about the Gay Games - don't want to crash out in the first round....

And just for fun, check out this blog - http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/ - I think my new Ace Girls Support Crew t-shirt will say "I have not put on weight. Your eyes are fat".

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to wish you all the very best getting ready for the Gay Games. I'm heading over to compete in martial arts along with the rest of the guys from Team Sydney. Hopefully, I will get a chance to come and check out the tennis.

    ReplyDelete