The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Monday, January 4, 2010

Day One

And since I'm an all or nothing kind of girl - today has been a modified fast - protein shake, tea, water, vitamins....and a piece of poached salmon for dinner followed by four (very little) biscuits and two chocolates - yes my resolve strong it is (not).

But we've nearly booked our air tickets - looks like we'll be spending a couple of days in Milan before we head up to Gstaad where me and my mate Roy (Emerson) will spend a week grooming my game in preparation for the tournament.... well that's my excuse anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment