The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Friday, January 29, 2010

Federer the Fabulous

And it took about one hour and thirty six minutes for Federer to simply outclass Tsonga. I've never seen such utterly effortless and graceful tennis. Quick  hands, drop shots, slice backhands and then topspin backhands that sizzled.

So, tomorrow night is Henin vs Williams and Sunday night is Federer vs Murray. We've taken the Monday off so that we can stay up and watch the match!

More inspiration for Cologne...

Did I mention that I am playing D Grade?? Yep, I'll be right up there with Justine and my classy slice backhand...

No comments:

Post a Comment