The Challenge

This is the journey of a 49 year old fat, really unfit woman who is determined to do her best in the tennis at the Gay Games in Cologne in August 2010.

Can she do it? Follow this blog to find out!





Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Pitfalls of Icecream

What is it about icecream - especially with chocolate sauce. Two big bowls and I am in desperate need of reminding about what it is that I am to attempt on the 1st August!

Well, you can't un-eat the icecream - I guess.

And to (mis)quote Ms O'Hara - "tomorrow is another day"....

The trip is starting to fall into place - hotels and apartments booked, and the Australian Open starts in two weeks and I'm hoping that will re-energise my motivation!

1 comment:

  1. Here you go, I lifted this out of an article in the Lancet..."The caffeine and high sugar concentration in chocolate provide a source of rapidly absorbed stimulated energy and its high fat content provides a sustained energy source"..may the chocolate source (bad pun intended) be with you

    ReplyDelete